We are hiring an Account Manager to join our sales team. Have you got what it takes?
Our startup is a new player in the commercial printing and packaging sector, building a new line of business for high impact product labels. We seek dedicated and passionate creative and design professionals looking to build a career in sales to join our young and energetic team.
Our company is based in the dynamic City of North Vancouver, minutes from LOLO (Lower Lonsdale), as well as major Translink bus and seabus routes. Our company principles are building on 30+ years of print experience to launch this exciting new venture.
The Client Manager will manage his/her own sales territory and be responsible for building a book of business to support the Pacific Northwest’s leading creative agencies, packaging companies and high visibility consumer brands.
What we are looking for
You are a self-starter, a natural relationship builder who is interested in design and the creative sector. You speak Pantone and CMYK, know the difference between pixels, points and picas—and you believe in the power of design to influence customer decisions.
Being comfortable with sales and the requirements to both hunt and farm is going to make you a success in this role, but more importantly we seek the right kind of personality fit for our team and are willing to invest in training to help you build an exciting career in sales.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop plans and strategies for developing new business and achieving the company’s sales goals as part of a go-to-market team;
- Analyze sales territory to discover customer, market and competitor signals, providing feedback to leadership team on opportunities and threats
- Manage sales activity to achieve and hopefully exceed quota targets;
- Be prepared to educate customers on the benefits of our unique product/service offering while listening to and understanding customer requirements
- Be comfortable presenting, promoting and selling products/services using solid arguments to prospective and existing customers that address their needs and requirements;
- Provide an exceptional customer experience that surpasses expectations and contributes to the highest level of customer satisfaction;
- Own key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities with leadership team;
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships across Metro Vancouver, and in the Pacific Northwest;
- Demonstrated sales experience (experience in packaging industry is greatly preferred), or a dedication to building your career through our training program;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to build productive professional business relationships;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent prioritization, time-management and organizational skills;
- BS/BA degree or equivalent is a bonus qualification for this role;
A competitive base salary with a base of $40,000 with OTE up to $90,000, vehicle expense and a comprehensive benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.